Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide DLC Drachenfels is now available priced £5.99, independent developer Fatshark has announced.
“Vermintide just got bigger,” said Martin Wahlund, Fatshark founder. “Three meaty new Adventure levels are being thrown into the mix, and we are thrilled to share them with our players.”
Those picking up the DLC can host games and invite others to play the content with them, even if guests haven’t bought it.
- Castle Drachenfels – Walk through the ancient rooms of Castle Drachenfels, covered in the blood and bones of the past.
- Summoner’s Peak – Foil the Skaven’s plan by destroying the portals and put a halt to their reinforcements.
- The Dungeons – Stumble your way through the dark and dingy dungeon of Drachenfels.
- Darkness – If you want to survive, a torch will be your stoutest ally.
- Traps – Watch your step with this new feature.
- Two New Weapons – A vicious two-handed weapon for Kerillian, and a repeater Crossbow for Victor Saltzpyre.
- New Achievements – How well will you fare on this new adventure?
This is the fourth DLC released so far, with more content promised.
Furthermore, a free Steam weekend for Vermintide has begun, giving all Steam users the chance to try out the game with the option to buy at a 40 per cent saving.